Published on : 30 June 20212 min reading time
Before you decide to travel for cosmetic surgery treatment abroad think twice. Short summary of what things to take into consideration. Use a service of an agent or contact a clinic directly?
The decision to travel for a cosmetic surgery treatment to an exotic destination is not to be taken lightly. Many agencies offer holiday packages including plastic or cosmetic surgery in attractive places abroad.
Cosmetic surgery abroad advantages
- Save money
- Visit attractive places abroad
- More confidentiality and privacy
Cosmetic surgery abroad disadvantages
- Make sure that surgeon is certified in the field of cosmetic plastic surgery
- Long flight after operation might increase the potential risk of complications. Before long flight you should wait about 5 to 10 days after surgery.
- Hot and humid climate is not good for the healing process. Don’t plan on sunbathing (scuba diving, playing tennis, ..etc.) after undergoing a facelift or other procedure.
Favourite cosmetic surgery destinations
You can choose from variety of places around the world. Popular destinations for plastic and cosmetic surgery are Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, South Africa and Thailand. In Europe Poland, Hungary, Slovakia and of course – the Czech Republic!
But don’t forget…
Going on a vacation and going to have a cosmetic surgery done is not the same.
Contact a middle man or a surgeon directly?
We plan to add information covering this question within a week. We will also add a list of agencies that sell czech plastic surgery packages (treatment+airplane ticket+accommodation+airport pickup+taxi to clinic+etc.)
Botox treatment of excessive sweating (Hyperhidrosis)